1. Luke 13:1-5
1.1. I tell you, no; but unless you repent you will all likewise perish
There were present at that season some who told Him about the Galileans whose blood Pilate had mingled with their sacrifices.
And Jesus answered and said to them, "Do you suppose that these Galileans were worse sinners than all other Galileans, because they suffered such things?
"I tell you, no; but unless you repent you will all likewise perish.
"Or those eighteen on whom the tower in Siloam fell and killed them, do you think that they were worse sinners than all other men who dwelt in Jerusalem?
"I tell you, no; but unless you repent you will all likewise perish."
- Who was present at that season?
- What had Pilate done?
- What did Jesus ask them, about the Galileans?
- What did Jesus ask them, about those sinners?
- What did He say would happen if they did not repent?
- What did He ask them about the men that were killed by the tower in Siloam?
- What did He say would happen to people unless they repent?
- Have you repented (turned way from you sins and turned to Jesus)?